Friday, August 28, 2009

My first blog post^_^

Hey there people.This is my first blog post!Cheers!Lolz.Anyways,today was fun.After school,me,ikhsan and khairul send a'aliah n iffah at the bus stop(thts right,we skipped our friday prayers but me n khairul always went for friday prayers so once in a while not going is fine.But ikhsan......................oh well)We then meet up wif azhar n afiq to play soccer at the street soccer area near blk 403.Even though i played as the keeper,i was so thirsty tht i could have juz drank a whole pail full of water!Went home and took a bath and then used the laptop.Got bored and slept soon after.Then had tuition at 5 pm,which i cud barely concentrate coz i'm sleepy.After tuition,i used the laptop again and broke my fast.At 8pm,i went to meet up wif azhar n ikhsan(as per normal) to go for our Terawih prayers but then again,we skipped it.For today.We hanged out at the playground area at 526 and at 10pm,they went to my house coz my parents aren't home.They used my laptop till 11 plus n went home.Thts all for today folks.Zaid here signing off.

P.S don't tell my parents tht i had been skipping my Terawih prayers for 7 days straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment