Monday, September 7, 2009

Suddenly changed

Today was a bit weird.I went out at 7.50 to meet up wif ikhsan n azhar(again)I had promised to treat them,which was a long time ago.In my pocket was 10 bucks n i treat them to a set meal of bubbletea n instant noodle.A'aliah then called us n wanted to meet us at her house's void deck.Went to mcdonald n ate shaker fries wif them(a'aliah treated us)After sending her home,we went back to bedok north n hanged out at my house's void deck.Tht was when i suddenly got hyper.I dunno why.I suddenly was full of energy n went hyper(which was so unlike me for the last few weeks).Once we had done some stupid stuffs,we relaxed at my house.After an hour or so at my house,we went out to hanged out awhile.We saw two cats making romance,n i had to admit,it was preety sweet.We made up a story bout it n was teasing ikhsan the whole time.Once done,we went back home.Thtz all for today.Zaid here signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment