Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm back

Wow,it had been 3 months since i had updated my blog. Well,truth is,i was too lazy to update it. Well,until ikhsan n azhar slept my house n urged me to update my blog.Ok well,today was fun. Woke up at 6+ but had asthma attack(a bad one too). Then slept,woke up,mslept again then woke up till it's 8+. Azhar woke up at 8+around the same time as mine. Ikhsan was sleeping like a dead pig. It was only till afiq's,nashrudin's and tamimi's(weird name i know) arrival did he woke up. Then my asthma attack was getting worst n me n azhar,had to travel all the way to tampines to get my medicine, come back to bedok, and went out to eat. By then it was 2. After eating, walked all the way to kembangan(it was azhar's idea,yes i know,a dumb one) and when we reached there,the field was being renovated. Rested for awhile, then walked(again) to opera estate's field n trained there. Being a goalkeeper sure is hard. Ikhsan trained me to dive 50 times(i was dead by the time i was done) n went home at around 7. Tot i cud finally get rid of ikhsan but he insisted at following me home,where rite now,he is eating the second bag of big twister crackers.
Rite now,currently,missing her:( lolzzzzzzzz.

Thtz all for today.Zaid here signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment