Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bored

Today was normal.Woked up at 11 by my cousin who had juz arrived at my house.Bathed then used the laptop till 2 where i went to madrasah at Masjid Alkaff.At madrasah,it seems like almost every1 was playing yo-yo during recess time.Guess it was my punishment for staying back twice and still being in primary 5.Seriously guys,what's so good bout yo-yos?Kay fine,sometimes it looks fun but thts juz it.Broke my fast and had my Terawih prayers at my grandma house.Went home at around 11.40 and as i was walking home,i saw azhar n ikhsan hanging out at my house's void deck.I invited them to my house,where i almost regretted inviting them to my house.It was fun,other thn the part where azhar broke my gundam model,ikhsan n azhar kept on throwing inflatable rugby balls at my head when i'm using the laptop and where they rummaged the cabinet searching for food like nobody's business.I was supposed to go and watch Man U vs Arsenal after they leaved my house but my mom said tht lately,i had been returning home late n she says i can't go out for today.Freak'n pissed off coz i was looking forward to this match.Oh well,hoped Man U wins.Zaid here signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment