Monday, September 21, 2009

Raya,money,food

Whopeee!!!It had only been two days but i had already got $150!I had tons of fun going out wif my cousins today for raya and collecting moneys as well as eating delicious foods.We went out from home at 11.30 to gather at my aunt's house.I couldn't w8 to reach there as one of my stepsister is there,and it had been a long time since we last saw her.Once we gathered there,we ate ketupats for breakfast n went out at 1pm.And we finished at 11.30pm.Although this year's raya is fun,it doesn't seem to be as fun as the previous rayas.But i still couldn't w8 for my next raya trip wif my old frenz(azhar,afiq,rakin,rosan,etc) and my secondary school frenz(ikhsan,azhar,a'aliah,farid,etc).Thtz all for today.Zaid here signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment