Saturday, December 19, 2009

Movies After Bugis

Today was uber fun.Wake up in the morning at 10 or so,had bath,breakfast,etc,then met up wif azhar,ikhsan,nashrudin n indah to go bugis. My first plan was to get a new era cap for myself, but changed my plan. Decided to get a new shirt,a smart looking one, to go for clean looks:) Wandered aimlessly when first arrived at bugis, then went to bugis street, got my shirt,then started wondering what to do next. Then ikhsan came up wif another one of his dumb ideas.We walked ALL the way to esplanade, walk on this long n stupid white bridge, then came back to bugis,feeling stupid. Lolz,n not to mention,me n nash were urged to race by ikhsan n azhar(another stupid idea by yours truly).Race starts, 2 second passes,nash fell n we all laughed. We continued walking to bugis,went eating,went to penin then went home.Rushed all the way home,juz to be on time to watch avatar wif my cousins.The movie's okay,but best part is my uncle treated me.But wat bothers me is tht the main character looks like some blue coloured gay homosexual.Went to Mc for awhile to eat while watching arsenal thrashing some shity team n went home.Thtz all for today.Zaid here signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment