Saturday, January 16, 2010

Changed thought.

Helo ppl!Juz now had madrasah,n saw aliah during recess time.Hah,i swore she looked funny when she's wearing her scarf.Then,she told me the me n my sis was invited to irrah's bday.Well,truth is i was kinda unsure if i wanna go or not.But,my sis wanted to go there badly so she kept on pestering me to go wif her.Well,tht came to an end when mum told us we're going to Parkway Parade.WEEEEE!Well,i was excited,until we reached there,when i discovered tht most of the stuffs there r crap.For one,the only new era cap i cud find is billabong brand.Yup,no NY.Then,life proved to me yet again tht it hates me by not selling any real nice black adidas shoe wif white stripes.All of the Adidas shoes i see obviously suck ballz.So,wif a heavy heart,i reluctantly bought a new Nike Air shoe.It's black,safe for the bottom part(yes,the shoe n the nike logo r both black,weird i know).Well,my younger sis bought loads of shirt at terrific discounts(2 shirts for $30).My elder sis,on the other hand,bought some system for her com at a rip-offed price in the form of a $150.And to top tht off,she also bought a pair of new shoe for driving purpose at $90+.Sheesh,she sure spend alot,which puts dad to a bad mood,n at such,i cud not buy this particular stuff.Well,overall,today aint bad,but im still pissed off tht i cud not get a new NY cap n a new figurine for my room(i badly need a new one).And for today's video of the day,i decided to choose this one!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCSw_FKg6D4&feature=related
Why this one?Coz it was funny.I was searching for funny videos to cheer myself up when i stumbled upon this one and it sure made me laugh.Well,thtz all for today,ZAid here signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment