Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2010 so far,and im real sry guys.

Howdy fellas!It's been quite some since school had started(and sry for the late posts).School,as u guys wud probably know,was boring,safe for some fun stuffs to do.N the subjects clearly sux major ballz n testicles.Chemistry was dumbshit,i cud barely understand wat tht baboon teacher was talking bout.Physics,i got one teacher who's forehead is as big as my balls.Good thing tht mr lim was teaching SS,n mdm salenah teaching maths.Both r good,though too bad tht both my science teacher suck balls.Oh yeah,and btw,some of my new classmates r fun,though others r plain retarded who thinks they're funny when they're not.I'm better thn them by a thousand times(not exaggerating)Ikhsan,khairul n aridz arent in my class,though i didnt think it was a big loss for me.And today is also the day the others celebrate irrah's bday!Sry guys,but i actually cant make it.I actually had tuition yesterday,but when i got home,i felt tht i was too tired to make it so,i informed my tutor to change the date to today at 4pm.Yeah,im real sry tht i cant make it,coz i honestly didnt know tht today wud be the day tht u guys wud be celebrating irrah's bday.So happy birthday irrah!And again,im real sry tht i cant make it today.Now,lets move on.From now on,i decided to have a video/song of the day.And for the first one,i'll choose this one!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfhPFWloYIw
Well,you know why i choose this video?Well,coz i kept on getting never ending question by two retards bout how to be a gangster.So there u guys go.A special video for u guys.And it's quite funny too.Well,at least it kept me entertained for some time.Well,as for now,ill be going off.Zaid here signing off.Hasta La Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment