Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dad's departure

Hiya fellas.Today's the last the ill see dad be4 2011 comes.Thtz rite.He's going to brazil for ONE WHOLE FREAKING YEAR!The boss at brazil wants my dad to work for a project in brazil.Well,my dad agreed,for some reasons unknown,though it's most probably for the pay salary($700 a week is no joke).Well,his departure is tommorow at 6,but my dad's boss,who clearly have no balls,still wanted dad to work tommorow.Yep,straight after work,my dad will have to rush home,get his stuffs,n rush back to airport,n depart.Sheesh,n here i tot we wud have some kind of family outing(another pathetic excuse of mine to skip school,coz something unknown is bothering me at school).Well,too bad,dad's gonna be gone for a year,gonna miss him(maybe).Well,my family had a gathering rite now,so i cant be on the com for long.Well,today's video of the day is an episode of gags just for laugh,taking place in none other thn singapore!Well,here's the link n zaid here signing off.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG7YSBg8s-4

No comments:

Post a Comment